Now Beginning 6/7 (was 6/4) 2021, Sherman Ave. & Colfax Dr. are scheduled for milling & paving, with milling operations scheduled for 2 days, beginning on Sherman Ave. then moving to Colfax Dr. Paving is scheduled for June 8th and 9th, weather dependent.
Vehicular access will be limited during milling operations and restricted during the paving. Parking in the Greenview Park parking lot off West Parkway will be available for the residents of Phyllis Court, Star Court, Carol Place, Robert Place, Cross Street, Mary Place and Colfax Drive.
Please feel free to contact the Township Engineer’s office if you have any questions or require additional information.
June 3, 2021 Revised Schedule: This morning the Township was notified that the schedule will be pushed back one business day, as follows. We apologize for any inconvenience!
- Monday (6/7) - Milling Sherman > Colfax
- Tuesday (6/8) - Milling Colfax and Township Park
- Tuesday (6/8) - Paving Sherman > Colfax
- Wednesday (6/9) - Paving Colfax and Township Park
Jun 8, 2021 Revised Schedule:
- Tuesday (6/8) - Milling Only on Colfax and the Greenview Parking Lot
- Wednesday (6/9) - Paving on Sherman in the morning, move to Colfax for paving in the afternoon
- Thursday (6/10) - Paving on Colfax all day, until finished