Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
By joining Community Camera Program the registrants agree to the following Term and Conditions:
(1) Any video footage collected by the Pequannock Township Police Department relating to criminal activity may be used in the investigation and as evidence during any stage of the criminal proceeding.
(2) Video footage provided to the Pequannock Police is reserved for official use only.
(3) Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent/ or employee of the Pequannock Police Department through the Community Camera Program.
(4) When necessary the Pequannock Police Department will contact you directly using the information you have provided to obtain surveillance video footage.
(5) You agree not to release any video footage or still images to the media without consulting with the Pequannock Police Department.
You are not required to share footage with Pequannock Police. However, if you do share footage, it is subject to these terms and conditions.
Clicking submit indicates you have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field