Pequannock Township Police Department Is
Now Accepting Applications for the Position of Full-Time Dispatcher
The Pequannock Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Important Application Dates:
Applications Open: March 22, 2022
Applications Close: April 12, 2022 at 11:59pm EST
Acquiring An Application:
In-Person: Visit the Police Desk at 530 Newark Pompton Turnpike, Pompton Plains NJ 07444
Please attach a copy of your resume to this application.
Submitting an Application:
All applications must be dropped off at Pequannock Police Headquarters at the Police Desk. Please drop your application off, with all requested documentation included, at 530 Newark Pompton Turnpike, Pompton Plains NJ 07444. We will accept applications on any date and time before 11:59pm EST on 4/12/22.
Minimum Application Requirements:
- Applicants must be EMD and 911 certified.
- All requested information above, and inside the application packet, MUST be included with your submission. If you can not obtain all or part of the requested material, you must explain in writing what material is missing and the reason(s) why. Attach this statement to the application.
- All questions relating to the application can be directed to Capt. Brown at email@example.com
- There is NO fee to apply for this position.
- You MUST attach your resume to your application.